Monday, July 23, 2012

Check, Check Check

It's been a while since we've updated the world on what has been going on behind the scenes as we prepare for our big day.

So, here's the scoop! 

  • A photographer has been selected and the initial deposit sent.  We're lucky to have found a great team, it's a husband and wife and their work is fantastic.  Feel free to peruse their site by CLICKING HERE.
  • My dress is in!!! I know I am still 10 months away, but I am SO excited.  I go in August for the the first fitting.  And NO, you still can't see it!
  • The brides babes dresses have been selected and ordered!  They are absolutely stunning and I couldn't be more pleased.  I had originally selected one dress, but let the girls each select a dress when we arrived for our appointment.  My sister, cousin, best friend and niece each picked one.  My two sister in laws did not because the dress my sister selected was AMAZING!  LOL, they didn't want to try on anything else.  How did I get so lucky to get such an amazing group of girls?  They made it so EASY!  So, it was the dress my sister picked that won us all over.  It's a Bari Jay design and it's fabulous with bling!
  • We taste tested cake at Sweet Art, we were not that impressed, we'll continue our search.
  • We took a few photo's over the weekend for our Save the Dates and we're working on those this week.  So keep your eyes peeled in the next month or so for one of those fantastical postcards!
Hope I didn't make any heads spin with this quick update, but hey, it's my obligation as a non-Brideszilla to make this painless. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment