Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Starting With the Ring


I've told this story several times to family and close friends, but I think it's okay to share it with the world too.
A lot of folks have comments that my ring is unique and original. Good news...it is! Ross actually had my ring made based on a printed jpg file that he received from his mom, who got it from his sister, who of course got it from me. The funny part of this story is how I found this particular ring.
In April of 2010 I was online searching for hairstyles for my dear friend Judy's wedding when I came across this most amazing ring I'd ever seen. I wanted to die! I instantly feel in love with this ring. On a whim I decided to save a copy to my computer. The problem...I was no where near being engaged, and I had no idea who made the ring anyway. But, that certainly didn't stop me from saving the picture.
While talking about my friends wedding one day with Noga (Ross' sister) I told her about the ring. She said..."email that to me". Little did I know she held on to it all this time! She's amazing!
When Ross was ready to make the ring purchase his mom handed him the print out of the ring! They took that print out to the jeweler and had an exact replica made just for me! I LOVE my ring so much more than words can say, I can't believe I am wearing this ring!
I can't wait to marry my best friend, the person that keeps me in stitches, the man who proposed without sweaty palms or crazy nerves (yep, he was totally calm...you'll hear about that later), my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment