Friday, August 15, 2014

Progress

After a very disappointing start to fertility treatments (my body just wasn't doing what it should) we got some good news today.  My body is starting to respond!   No this isn't code for "we're pregnant" it just means that my lady bits are starting to do things they are supposed to be doing.

One of the most frustrating things is taking medications; going to office visits with every exam under the sun and then hearing, "I'm sorry, it's just not doing what we want it to be doing".  Well...how do we make that happen?

Crossing our fingers that my body continues on this path of positive response.

~~

Join Us for the Walk of Hope: http://familybuilding.resolve.org/goto/gardiners

1 comment:

  1. I completely understand! Sounds like we are having very similar experiences for sure! It's very difficult when all you really want is just a chance at a chance of getting pregnant. There's not much that is more disappointing than hearing that you won't even have a chance of getting pregnant after over a year of trying. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete