Friday, November 14, 2014

It's Been A While

I know it's been a while and some may have taken the no news as good news, sadly I wish that were the case.  Third successful round of the clomid and hcg shot combo and this morning we were greeted with a negative.  This was our fourth attempt; but the third where the drugs actually did what they were supposed to do.   Discouraging, yes.  Disheartening, yes.  Sad, yes.  Frustrating, yes.  And, this list could go one.  To sum it up though, I think my Facebook post as pretty on point.

"I'm tired of hearing "it's going to happen", "just be patient" and other similar statements. Every month it's like waiting for Christmas morning only to wake up and find out Santa didn't come for you, but somehow showed up for everyone else. The sacrifices we have made and will continue to make won't be easy, our patience will continue to be tried and I will continue to try."

We've received some positive replies to that and of course some private messages which were touching.  We appreciate the love, support and positive thoughts and/or prayers.

Today broke my spirit a little, I was so certain we were going to have a different outcome.  A year and a half of really trying seems like a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment